On the seventh day of Christmas, The Sacred Olive paired for me:
Maple Balsamic Vinegar & Sweet and Salty Surrender
• Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
• Place baking rack on sheet pan with 1” Edges.
• Arrange Bacon in 1 Layer on Baking Rack
• Bake 15-20 minutes or until bacon begins to turn brown.
• Remove the pan from the oven
• Brush Bacon with Maple Balsamic Reduction
• Sprinkle with Sweet and Salty Surrender by Sweet is the Spice
• Bake for another 2-3 minutes until Golden Brown
• 1 Pound – Extra-Thick Sliced Bacon
• 100ml – Sacred Olive Maple Balsamic
• 1oz – Sweet is the Spice – Sweet and Salty Surrender