1 cup brown rice
1 can coconut milk
5 cups water
1 1/2 teaspoons Sacred Olive Lime Sea Salt
1 tablespoon The Sacred Olive Persian Lime Olive Oil
In a colander, rinse the rice with cold water for about 30 seconds. In a large pot with a tight fitting lid, bring the water, coconut milk and salt to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add the rice. Stir and cover with the lid (have the lid offset it so the liquid doesn’t boil over). Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes. Drain the rice in a colander and quickly return to the pot and cover completely. Let sit for 20 minutes. Uncover, fluff with a fork. Drizzle with The Sacred Olive Persian Lime Olive Oil and sprinkle with The Sacred Olive Lime Sea Salt if desired. Makes 3 1/2 cups depending on the size of the rice.
Coat each tenderloin with the following spices:
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Tuscan Seasonings from Victoria Taylor’s Seasonings.
Then marinate chicken with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil & Traditional 18yr Old Balsamic Vinegar over night or for 30 minutes
Grill and serve!
8 oz of cooked salmon
½ c Finely chopped green onions
¼ c Finely chopped fresh garlic (I’m Italian/Spanish so the more garlic the better
½ c Mixed Red, yellow & green Peppers
1 ½ c Season Italian breadcrumbs
¼ c mayonnaise
4 c Watercress
Fresh Lime Juice
Oils & Balsamic needed:
Garlic Infused Olive Oil from (The Sacred Olive)
Red Cayenne Chili Infused Olive Oil (The Sacred Olive)
Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil (The Sacred Olive)
Alfoos Mango White Balsamic (The Sacred Olive)
• Mix all ingredients together and make small cake patties. Since your Salmon is already cooked you will only be searing them on a skillet until both sides are golden brown
• Prepare your skillet by using with Red Cayenne Chili Infused Olive Oil & Garlic Infused Olive Oil you can get at The Sacred Olive…sear both sides of your salmon cake until golden brown.
• Remove from Skillet garnish with chopped green onions and drizzle Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil & Alfoos Mango White Balsamic from The Sacred Olive.
• Prepare Watercress Salad with fresh lime juice, salt and Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
• Serve and delight your family! They taste created the next day too!!!…brown bagging never tasted sooo good!