On the eleventh day of Christmas, The Sacred Olive paired for me:
Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil & Salted Green Beans
Green Beans Gremolata
- Pkg of fresh green beans
- 2 tbls. of The Sacred Olive Milanese Gremolata
- Mix in 1 Tbl Lemon Zest
Boil green beans in hot water with coarse salt until tender. Drain and place back in sauce pan with The Sacred Olive Milanese Gremolata. Serve immediately with slivered almonds.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, The Sacred Olive paired for me:
Tuscan Herb Olive Oil & Tuscan Seasoning
• 1 bag of red potatoes
• The Sacred Olive Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
• The Sacred Olive Tuscan Seasoning
• The Sacred Olive Himalayan Sea Salt (fine ground)
• The Sacred Olive Black Peppercorns (grind freshly)
• Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees
• Cut potatoes in to small quarters (the smaller they are the faster they cook)
• Coat potatoes with the olive oil in a large bowl
• Season with salt and pepper
• Bake potatoes for 10 minutes and then flip the potatoes
• Bake for another 10-15 minutes
• Check potatoes. If they are soft then pull them from the often. If not, continue baking.
• One you have pulled the potatoes from the oven, finish with sprinkling the Tuscan seasoning on top for a nice finish.