On the second day of Christmas, The Sacred Olive Paired for me:
Butter Olive Oil, Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar, & The Sacred Olive Truffle Salt
• 2 T of The Sacred Olive Butter Infused Olive Oil
• 1/3 c The Sacred Olive Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
• 4 medium sweet potatoes, washed, peeled & cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
• 1 t Sicilian Sea Salt or Truffle Sea Salt
• 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Thoroughly whisk together the olive oil and balsamic. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato wedges with the mixture to coat.
• 2. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake until browned and crispy for about 30 minutes, flipping once.